Crème (by Ark. Us.)
Crème (by Ark. Us.)
i remember i used to get so offended when people called the bands i listened to “emo” but now i’m just like hell ye they’re emo i’m emo we’re all emo rejoice
Hey everyone it’s vinyl giveaway time. My record player broke and I don’t have the funds to fix it, plus I’ve been spending too much money on this stuff so I’ve decided to give away a bit of my collection. I’m gonna try to make this short and sweet as to not clog dashes. Here’s the rules:
- Must be following me
- Reblogs only, likes don’t count but you can like it all you want anyway. Giveaway blogs won’t be counted.
- Follow me on other sites for additional entries. Instagram: seedwong Twitter: CharlieRizzuti let me know so I can make a note of it.
- Needs to get a good amount of notes or it will be taken down.
- US shipping only, sorry but international is hella expensive.
- End date to be determined.
- Sorry the pictures are so shitty please ask if there are any questions.
NOW THE PRIZES:
(Note: I don’t know anything about pressing information so don’t ask about that).
- Have Mercy – The Earth Pushed Back
- Neck Deep – Rain In July/A History of Bad Decisions Split
- Mixtapes – Ordinary Silence
- Balance and Composure – The Things We Think We’re Missing
- Koji – Crooked In My Mind
- Front Porch Step – Aware
- The Story So Far – See What You Don’t See
- State Champs – Over Slept
- Turnover/Ivy League/Maker/Such Gold Split
- Citizen/Turnover Split
- Citizen – Youth
- Dance Gavin Dance – Acceptance Speech (not pictured)
End date is November 1st! Spread this post.
I called in sick from your funeral.
The sight of your body made me feel uncomfortable.
Raise your hand if you blame Cory and Topanga for your unrealistic expectations in love.
I need to have as much wild sex as possible so one day I can become an inappropriate old lady that blurts out things like “when I was your age I got a concussion after being bent over a desk” and then my family can be like “grandma please, you’re making easter dinner really uncomfortable” and it’ll be great
He looks so happy